3/366

I actually only took ONE picture today. Well I took more but deleted them all haha. And I guess I took 3 since I took some of my newest sewing quest (to come at end of post)
Cameron's baby blues!


I clearly did not take this next pic as I am in it but I had to include it. Dominic had started out making faces at me by pinching his own cheeks/eyes. Then he decided to pinch mine instead ;)


The boys matching pj pants, took a lot of work because my sewing machine decided to fail me last night. Did you know the bobbin has a tension screw? Yeah me either! So anyways, I finished these both tonight but am going to go back tomorrow and redo Cameron's waist band. I can't wait to get action pics of these!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment